Witnessing the birth of my nephew in 2015, and niece in 2016 would have to be two of the most amazing experiences I have ever encountered. For both of the births, I acted as a support person for my sister in labour.
During both labours I used:
- Massage techniques
- Breathing techniques, and
I began to think…
The essential oils were so effective in both labours, HOW can I help other women during their labour?
It became apparent that I needed to formulate different products in order to do so.
Introducing ‘Calm Labour’…
‘Calm Labour’ is a gorgeous blend of essential oils designed to encourage deep and calm breathing, reduce fear and help you relax.
It contains 100% therapeutic essential oils to support you prior to and in labour (and can be used from the 3rd trimester).
‘Calm Labour’ contains:
- True Lavender provides a harmonising effect on the nervous system. Lavender is both relaxing and calming, and studies have found it reduces maternal anxiety.
- Frankincense to help still the mind and alleviate any anxiety, fear and apprehension.
- Neroli to help you breathe effectively and is known as the ‘rescue remedy’ of essential oils. It may assist with any anxiety, fear and apprehension around birth.
- Rose Absolute as it encourages deep and calm breathing.
‘Calm Labour’ can be purchased in my online shop or in the Nurture Mumma Pack
What people are saying…..
“Your oils (coming soon) and sprays helped my wife throughout her labour. Even the obstetrician commented on how beautiful they smell”
Please note: All Aromatic Mists are made by myself, using quality and trusted essential oils. These oils have each been produced from the named Botanical species, from one single origin, and by the specified method of extraction. They contain no inputs or other technical additions. They have not been blended, nor formulated.
Latest posts by Elizabeth (see all)
- 4 Important Questions to ask before having a Pregnancy Massage - April 27, 2018
- The Differences between Bowen Therapy & Remedial Massage - April 19, 2018
- Using Bowen Therapy to assist with Anxiety - February 15, 2018